I’ve just sheepishly realised that I did something wrong four months ago when I installed the script code for the hit counters I use for this site. Forget anything I may have said about this blog’s readership. It’s way, way higher than I thought. In fact, it pretty much doubled the moment I moved to Scienceblogs.

My old site had an average daily readership of 235 uniques in December. Aard currently has about 520. And the old site is still attracting about 140 uniques daily. Like, wow!


3 thoughts on “Statshot

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s