- Attended the Where Is the Action rock festival with my wife, heard a lot of good music, much of it new to me. Details here and here.
- Shopped for presents and spent an hour having cake and reading, all in the charming company of soon-6-y-o Juniorette. She: Donald Duck; me: SprÃ¥ktidningen.
- Celebrated the first birthday of another very sweet and promising little Swedish-Chinese girl.
- Played Agricola and had yummy home-made pizza in good company at the new abode of Paddy K.
- Mused about the strange fact that soon-11-y-o Junior is at sailing camp. I still feel his baby self in my arms.
And your weekend fun, Dear Reader?