- Had friends over to play some Abalone, Hell Rail and Balderdash. 11-y-o Junior often joins our board-game sessions these days.
- Bought ski boots for Junior and went skiing with him and the Rundkvist ladies.
- Watched Where the Wild Things Are. Nice visuals, but the movie unexpectedly turned out mainly to explore the complicated personal relationships between a group of monsters. They all behave like a cross between small children and old junkies and are pretty annoying.
- Celebrated Chinese New Year’s Eve at an unassuming suburban restaurant that made my wife nostalgic through its genuine tacky first-wave Chinese restaurant in Sweden dÃ©cor. Happy new Year of the Wooden Tiger!
- Went skating with Juniorette & her tiny buddy who takes hockey classes and skates like a demon. I type this upon returning from the ice rink.
- For Sunday night, I was invited to a friend’s place to try my hand at Dominion for the first time.
And you, Dear Reader? What did you do for fun this past weekend?