- My old buddy, Aard regular Hi33y, spotted something worth taking a picture of Tuesday night in Birmingham. Not only have I apparently been canonised, I am also the owner of a Brummie rag market!
- Yesterday at Landvetter airport near Gothenburg, I found a local wood-stove company demonstrating this fine gynaecological model. It’ll keep you warm all night long.
- Some weeks ago after the Kritisk Masse skeptics conference, I was interviewed by the Trondheim student radio. Listening to myself, I find myself sounding like the love child of my friends Tor and Jesper. I didn’t even know those two were an item.
- The less-famous half of 80s pop duo Wham was a guy named Andrew Ridgeley. This once caused an acquaintance of mine to believe that “Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go” had been co-written by the Sisters of Mercy’s lead singer, Andrew Eldritch.
- Oxford archaeology publishing house Archaeopress, of British Archaeological Reports fame, has a Facebook page. I put out an anthology with them in the 90s. Good people!
- Went skiing on the golf course for the first time this winter!