Is this part of the Stone of Mora?
After some issues with the image resolution in the PDFs, we’ve now put FornvÃ¤nnen 2010:3-4 on-line. Read new research for free!
- Middle Neolithic festival site in Scania
- Roman bronze coinage found in the woods of northern Sweden
- Roman mirror shard found on the coast of Western Bothnia
- Pre-demolition documentation of a richly be-muralled Medieval church in SmÃ¥land produced in the 1820s
- 1st millennium AD gardening
- Thieves, counterfeiters and murderers in Birka
- What happened to the Stone of Mora onto which Medieval Swedish kings were hoisted at their elections?