Check it out in full, for free!
- Kim von Hackwitz on miniature Middle Neolithic battle axes around Lake Mälaren
- Roger Wikell & Jörgen Johnsson on the re-discovery of a runic inscription on a cliff side near Stockholm
- Herman Bengtsson & Christian Lovén on indications in Medieval church art about the contents of a lost longer version of the legend of Saint Eric
- Jens Heimdahl on the medicinal use of henbane in 12th century Nyköping
- Magnus Källström on the re-discovery of archive documentation of two lost rune stones near Uppsala
- And an unusually pugnacious debate section