- Lars Larsson presents some Late Palaeolithic antler artefacts from Scania.
- Olle Andersson makes and tests lots and lots of spearheads to investigate how the Iron Age ones found at Uppåkra got all bent and curled up.
- Helmer Gustavson announces the confession of the man who faked the Sigtuna runic whetstone, and looks at how scholars have dealt with this strange object in their writings.
- Timo Salminen investigates the professional relationship between two great archaeologists of the past, Ella Kivikoski in Finland and Harri Moora in Estonia, and their contacts with Scandinavia.
- Jan Gullman and Aard regular Christina Reid look deep into an Iron Age weight system.
- Påvel Nicklasson publishes and comments on some of 19th century antiquarian Nils Henrik Sjöborg’s poetry – which thereby sees print for the first time in the man’s home country.
Also a big and feisty debate section, and interesting book reviews.