- The Swedish Church lost 54,000 members last year. That’s more than half a percent of the country’s population.
- Yay! Eight years after submission, a star-crossed paper of mine has finally appeared in print! I was at this provincial museum in 2004, looking at finds, and the staff asked me for a paper to put in their annual. Then they discontinued that annual and told me to send my paper to a certain national journal. I did, it got accepted, and then that journal stalled for several years. The volume I’m in is for 2009 and appeared in late 2012.
- Wikipedia and my smart phone turn everything I read on paper into hyper text.
- Smite is slå, “hit”, in the current Swedish Bible translation.
- “I was just your normal everyday chieftain of a small pastoral tribe, and let me tell you, when I discovered Abrahamic monotheism, I was completely smitten!”