- “Early Clovis knew their land and stone” — Of course they bloody did! Finding a site with good obsidian would have been like striking oil today. People would have kept track of the site, and traded with far-off communities.
- For humans who want to make more random (or at least thoroughly scrambled) choices, try this advice: “LSD is good for you, say Norway researchers”
- Alpine archaeology reveals high life through the ages
- Something for the First Nations and other aboriginal Americans: “Getting here from there: Mitochondrial genome clarifies North American migration models
- More baddies emerging from “close-mooths”. “Zombies hit central Stockholm”
- Scroll past half the comments –- on the awful film Sol — to reach the comments on the film Prometheus by Aard regular blakestacey. “What was that?” “I don’t know. Let’s split up to investigate!” Yes, that always works.