Fornvännen 2014:2 is now on-line on Open Access.
- Hans Göransson on Middle Neolithic vegetation history.
- Frans-Arne Stylegar reinterprets a famous Viking Period grave find with smith’s tools.
- Ronnie Carlsson & Christian Lovén on the urban parish churches of Medieval Uppsala.
- Anders G. Nord & Käte Tronner analyse the paint residues on Medieval church sculpture and murals.
- Påvel Nicklasson on Eva Brag and Ida Nilsson, two Swedish women in 19th century archaeology.
- Håkan Svensson argues that the current setup of Swedish contract archaeology and metal detector legislation poses a constant threat to ancient metalwork in the country’s ploughsoil.
- Plus book reviews.