Today’s my 16th anniversary as editor of Fornvännen! Issue 2014:3 is now on-line on Open Access.
- Ole Thirup Kastholm on dugout canoes from before AD 1 on the Scandinavian peninsula.
- Ole Stilborg on Late Bronze Age pottery from Östergötland.
- Peter Tångeberg on recently uncovered Medieval murals in Kil church, Närke.
- Påvel Nicklasson on early 19th century archaeological innovator Sven Nilsson’s female correspondents and on hints that Nilsson may have turned to folk magic when seasick.
- Olof Holm on Iron Age metal detector finds from Jämtland.
- Book reviews.