Fornvännen 2015:1 is now on-line on Open Access.
- Sven Sandström on fake Paleolithic art in France.
- Andreas Toreld and Tommy Andersson on sensational new discoveries on the carved slabs of the Kivik burial cairn. They’ve been endlessly discussed for over 200 years, and now the whole game just changes.
- Birgit Maixner on a new Late 1st Millennium elite site at Missingen/Åkeberg in Norway.
- Inger Jans et al. on the last users of runes in the unbroken tradition from the Iron Age on – around 1910!
- Anders Söderberg on one of these lovely little finds that clinch an interpretation – regarding Late Viking Period metalworking.
- Rudolf Gustavsson et al. on their realisation that Late Iron Age gaming pieces were probably largely made of whale bone.
- Book reviews.