Fornvännen 2015:2 is now on-line on Open Access. A reminder: the Royal Swedish Academy of Letters who publish the journal decided on a six-month delay in order to protect the viability of the journal’s paper version.
- Evert Baudou & Ingmar Jansson on Leo Klejn’s opinions of Mats Malmer’s work. Legends talking about legend talking about legend.
- Per Nilsson & Anna Sörman on a new Bronze Age metalworking find from Östergötland.
- Ole Stilborg & Claes Pettersson on the poor quality of Early Modern fortifications at Jönköping.
- Göran Tagesson & Annika Jeppson on Early Modern tiled stoves.
- Joakim Goldhahn responds to the new rock art found inside the Kivik cist.
- Trond Meling on a Vendel Period metalworking site near Stavanger.