Here’s what I did for fun over the weekend.
- Watched the movie All Is True (2018). Star-studded Ben Elton-scripted family drama about Shakespeare’s last few years in Stratford after he left London and the stage. Gorgeous Tudor sets and costumes. Grade: good!
- Saw an amazing exhibition of Travel To Scandinavia posters from 1900-1969 at the Nordic Museum. Highly recommended!
- Attended a great gig with The Blind Boys of Alabama plus Amadou & Mariam at Stockholm Concert Hall. It was sold out and everyone was super enthusiastic. Gospel and blues stars teaming up with afrobeat stars, excellent musicians, good stuff!
- Had a waffle and talked to a charming newlywed young Lesbian couple at my friend’s birthday party.
- Cycled and walked a lot in the sun.
- Played Orléans with gaming buddies in my dad’s guest house on a scarp by the sea.
Dear Reader, what did you do?