Here’s what I did for fun over the past weekend.
- Watched a really funny stage play, Fuck Tinder, a romantic farce written and excellently acted by Eline Lundeberg och Albert Häggblom.
- Visited the August Strindberg Museum and had a guided tour of the apartment where the author lived and worked for the last four years of his life.
- Heard Dora Pejacevic’s 2nd piano trio (1910) and a six-piece chamber ensemble version of Dmitri Shostakovich’s 15th symphony (1971), both at the Stockholm Concert Hall where my friend Tor has given me a season ticket.
- Played the boardgames Magnastorm and Crew.
- Read Cory Doctorow’s novel Homeland (2013). Unusual for today’s writers to put long explanatory passages about technology and surveillance into their novels.
Dear Reader, what did you do for fun?