Fornvännen 2015:4 is now on-line on Open Access.
- Therese Ekholm compares radiocarbon dates on bone versus charcoal from ostensibly closed contexts on Stone Age sites in northern Sweden.
- Tony Björk & Ylva Wickberg on continued investigations of the Degeberga linear monument in Scania.
- Indrek Jets & Marika Mägi on a Viking Period sacrificial site at Viidumäe on Saaremaa that’s been robbed by nighthawk detectorists.
- Pål Ulseth et al. on technical waste from the Medieval mint in Trondheim.
- Tom H. Borse Haraldsen challenges Arne Espelund’s 2013 book The evidence and the secrets of ancient bloomery ironmaking in Norway.
- Ny Björn Gustavsson on the famous Wayland mount from Uppåkra in Scania.
- Olof Holm on Viking Period sword grips made of antler and found in Jämtland.