Now that almost everyone in Sweden is vaccinated and the restrictions have been lifted, I’m cramming in as many entertainments as possible into my calendar. So I had a really fun weekend!
- Had solid afternoon tea at the Warship Vasa Museum with friends and heard Jens Heimdahl speak about the paleobotany of excavated Early Modern gardens in Stockholm
- Saw music critic and humorist Fredrik Strage’s standup show
- Watched three good films at the Monsters of Film genre festival, about which more in a later entry
- Studied large Nordic mammals and historical buildings at Stockholm’s open-air museum Skansen — a lynx female was licking the cuddly belly of its kitten!
- Played Fiasco and No Thanks
Dear Reader, what did you do for fun over the weekend?